Low Pressure Container
Atmospheric Containers CFN Series Dewar
The absolute back-to-basics low pressure container without bells and whistles. This product line is a throwback to the days of simple fabrication and uncomplicated operation. The design criteria for this product line is to supply a robust container for transportation and atmospheric storage of liquefied gases in smaller capacities.
This low pressure container features a narrow neck opening which helps to keep the loss rates to a minimum. This container is not meant for long hold time storage but as an alternative to liquid supply in a lab or plant operation. Equipped with a discharge device and casters, liquid cryogens can be available on demand.
Features of Atmospheric Containers CFN Series Dewar
- All stainless steel materials
- Double-walled, vacuum insulated
- All welded construction
- Sizes from from 25 liters to 200 liters capacity
- Minimal loss rates
- NW flange for discharge device attachment for liquid disbursement
- Two stainless steel handles
- One-year warranty on vacuum
- Many custom options
Many Different Configurations Available
You can customize your low pressure container however you like with the following options:
- Larger Necks: To allow devices and experiments to be performed inside the container without the need of liquid transfer.
- Auxillary Side Neck: Permits instrumentation/experiments to remain inside the dewar while cryogen supply is replenished.
- Flanged Neck Termination: Custom machined for experiments and application integration.
- Multiple Necks: Number of necks, size and location per requirement.
- Outboard Casters: To improve stability.
- In-board Casters: To improve mobility.
- CMC Discharge Device: Consists of a withdrawal valve, vent valve, pressure gauge and relief device.