Cryogenic Transfer Hoses
Cryofab offers a number of different types of cryogenic transfer hoses. This particular piece of equipment is an indispensable accessory for the safe and efficient transfer of liquid cryogens, including liquid helium, liquid nitrogen, liquid argon, and liquid oxygen. The product line ranges from the simplest non-jacketed flex line to the vacuum encased system necessary for transferring liquid helium.
The materials of construction make these transfer systems useable in any type of work environment, whether it be a laboratory, industrial site or as an instrumentation accessory. Inside or outside, our cryogenic transfer hoses will perform optimally to deliver liquid cryogens trouble-free.
CFUL Series – Uninsulated Stainless Steel Flexible Transfer Lines
This is most commonly used with LN2, LOX, and LARG when dispensing from portable liquid storage cylinders. It can withstand medium pressure applications, being constructed of all stainless steel with a braided outer cover. This is the simplest of all non-jacketed transfer lines.
- All liquid cryogens
- Liquid cylinder filling
- Mini-bulk transfilling
- Home care oxygen transfill
- Helium cold-head compressor supply and return lines
- LNG fuel filling
- Stainless Steel braided and welded exterior
- Flexible Line
- Virtually any size and fitting options available
- Customizable to suit customer’s application
- LOX fill hoses are prepped and cleaned to CGA-4.1-2009
CFHT Series – Vacuum-insulated Flexible LHe Lines
When it comes to the efficient transfer of liquid helium, neon, and hydrogen, this is the ultimate flexible system. Multiple configurations are included in this product line, which will fit any application from laboratory and research to industrial transfill and distribution.
- Cryogenic liquid gases with a low heat of vaporization
- MRI and NMR refilling of superconducting magnets
- Gas distributor transfill station
- Instrumentation and experimental transfers
- Vacuum- and super-insulated
- Stainless steel braided and welded exterior
- Stainless steel inner configuration
- Flexible or Rigid lines available
- Custom built to meet the customer’s specific requirements for configuration, diameter, and length
- Special features and optional accessories can be added to enhance the product
CFCL Series – Vacuum-insulated Flexible LN2 Lines
This is the optimal efficient flexible transfer line, featuring a combination of vacuum- and super-insulations. These lines are built to order and can be made to fit multiple requirements.
- All liquid cryogens
- Applications that require reduced product evaporation and elimination of frost and condensation during transfers
- Vacuum-jacketed and super-insulated
- Stainless steel braided and Welded exterior
- Flexible transfer line
- Inner diameters range from 1/8″ to 6″
- Up to 100′ in one continuous length
- Full line of bayonets, pipe threads, compression and custom end fittings
- Can be fabricated with full length protective armor casing or cuffs
CFFL Series – Foam-insulated Flexible Transfer Lines
This cryogenic flexible hose assembly has neoprene foam insulation for frost-free transfer. More efficient than an uninsulated transfer line, CFFL is perfect for lower-pressure applications.
- Commonly used for liquid nitrogen
- For small, intermittent transfers
- Designed for lower pressures up to 90PSI depending on the inner diameter
- Neoprene foam insulation
- Mesh cover
- End caps
- Flexible line
- Ambient connections
- Inner diameters available are 1/4″ 3/8″ and 1/2″
- All lines built to order and made to a specified length
More about cryogenic transfer hoses
Cryogenic valves and bayonets from Cryocomp
General information required to get a custom cryogenic hose quote
Why Buy Cryogenic Transfer Hoses from Cryofab?
Founded in 1971, Cryofab, Inc. has weathered the test of time and flourished by keeping up-to-date on product changes, industry advancements, fabricating and procedural improvements. Maintaining state of the art techniques in welding, super insulation, materials and vacuum technology has been a key factor in our longevity.
Customer service and the ability to deliver products, parts and service that meet the customer’s individual requirements and expectations has enabled us to build an excellent reputation as a company that people freely recommend.