This is a collection of cryogenic parts — odds and ends that make life easier in the cryogenic community. Some are a necessity while others a luxury. Regretfully, there are too many to picture here.
We can, however, list them:
- Vacuum insulated flex hoses, any length, etc.
- Uninsulated stainless steel flex hoses, any length with an assortment of end fittings to meet your needs
- Foam insulated flex hoses, any length with an assortment of end fittings to meet your needs
- Cryogenic solenoids
- Relief assembly for solenoid attachment
- Cryogenic valves short and long stem type
- Phase separators 1/2″ O.D., 1″ and 1 3/8″ O.D.
- Liquid level controllers, thermistor and differential pressure type
- Flutter tubes for LHe level detection
- Pump out and relief assemblies from 1/4″ to 3″
- Pump out operators from 1/4″ to 3″
- Complete line of parts for Liquid Helium Containers and Liquid Nitrogen containers
- Bayonet assemblies, Linde style and Cryolab for LHe service
- Custom made fill assemblies for LN2,”T” and “U” pattern
Cryogenic Parts – Cryogenic System Accessories
These cryogenic accessories and others can be custom designed to fit your application requirements:
- Vacuum Insulated Flexible Hose
- Keep-Full Devices
- Cold Traps
- Dewar Flasks – see our “commonly asked questions” for customizing tips.
- Cryogenic Subcoolers
- Portable Containers
Order Cryogenic Parts and Accessories
Any questions? Call us at 1-800-426-2186 for your cryogenic parts and accessories needs.