Cryogenic Storage and Cryogenic Transport CLD/CHD Series
Our liquid distribution systems are designed to deliver quality as well as liquid cryogens such as liquid nitrogen, liquid natural gas, liquid argon, or liquid oxygen to a customer site. All cryogenic transportation models exhibit a well thought out design that is user friendly and easily serviceable. Dimensionally, the tanks are fabricated to fit into enclosed vehicles and open bed trucks with excess room for other related items. A heavy duty and thermally efficient interior support system makes this product ideal for over the road deliveries and cryogenic transportation over long distances without the worries of lost product or structural failure.
It’s the features that set us apart from our competitors. Our attention to welds, polished finish, tubing bends, connections and overall workmanship are unmatched. With this tank, you can deliver liquid cryogens.
Cryogenic Storage and Cryogenic Transportation Systems Features
- The lowest guaranteed loss rates available
- Enhanced suspension system for extended service life
- User friendly plumbing for operation and maintenance
- Common vent stack for simple pipe-away connections
- A mounting scheme that is quick and easy
- Structural dimensions that fit easily into enclosed vans
- Liquid level gauge that reads in liters and pounds
- Piping components that can be replaced without solder joints
- Designed and manufactured to DOT 4L specifications
- Stainless steel front head for welding integrity and cosmetic improvement
- Regulator on the pressure builder for liquid savings and unattended operation
Select a capacity (liters) to see PDF specifications:
Many Different Configurations Available
If you need it we can make it. Contact Us to any of these options to standard CF dewar f ask or to work with our experts to design the perfect container for your needs. Large and small run manufacturing also available.