Liquid Nitrogen Tanks
CL/CLPB Series Dewars, Ideal for Cryogenic Storage and Dispensing
CL and CLPB liquid nitrogen tanks are portable, safe, and convenient storage that works equally well for liquid argon or liquid oxygen. The CL Series tanks are not pressurized, while the CLPB tanks are self-pressurizing.
Portable, Sturdy Cryogenic Tanks
Both the CL Series and the CLPB Series cryogenic dewars are intended for low-pressure transport and storage with conventional straight liquid dispensing. These sturdy tanks are ready to roll, they are made of stainless steel and designed with handles and weight-appropriate casters. Larger capacity tanks have pull handles.
Safe and Efficient
An easy-to-read differential pressure-type liquid level gauge makes it convenient to monitor the pressure in the vessel, a relief valve provides an extra measure of safety. The tank’s vent valve has a full tri-cock configuration to guard against over-filling.
CL and CLPB tanks feature convenient fill/withdrawal valves making them ideal for dispensing cryogens like liquid nitrogen. For the ultimate transfer efficiency, the CLPB tanks add a self-pressurizing system that eliminates the need for external pressurization equipment.
- The ideal tank for straight cryogenic liquid dispensing
- Sizes from 15 liters to 500 liters, custom sizes up to 5000 liters
- Convenient fill/withdrawal valve
- Prevents overfilling with full tri-cock configuration vent valve
- Safety features include pressure gauge & relief devices
- Simple-to-read differential pressure-type liquid level gauge
- Easy mobility with sturdy casters and convenient handles
- Self-pressurizing CLPB option
- Adjustable regulator to maintain 10 – 25 PSI on CLPB tanks
- Customizable to fit your specific needs
Select a capacity (liters) to see PDF specifications:
Many Different Configurations Available
Get the Best Liquid Nitrogen Tank for Your Processes
Whether you use the LN2 container in the lab or in an industrial setting, Cryofab will make it to your specifications. We start with our superior-engineered standard tanks and add optional features such as a gravity feed port or a dedicated solenoid port. See below.
Looking to design a custom liquid nitrogen tank? See our Liquid Nitrogen Dewar Common Customer Questions. For all other cryogenic equipment click the button above to fill out an information request form, or email us: email@example.com